- What changed? What was fixed?
- The Get-FileHash function taken on PowerShell 4.0 wasn’t compatible with PowerShell Core. I’ve included a test on $PSVersionTable to fix this shortcoming.
- The Get-WmiObject cmdlet was removed and replaced with Get-CimInstance by this commit (I’ve added a function to retrieve WMI namespaces recursively. I’ve also added a function to look for WMI providers)
- There were some issues with the ImagePath property calculated from the raw value. Issues 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 were fixed.
- I’ve added a template to report issue that I copied from this location. You can now submit an issue more easily.
- What’s next?
- Download and/or install the digitally signed module from the PowerShell Gallery
- View and contribute to the code on github
- Report an issue
- What else?
Enjoy! PowerShell rocks! 😎